Wayne Dalton Garage Door Opener Wall Control 297136 Coding Instructions
NOTE: You must change the Wall Station's code before programming the Wall Station to the Motor Head Assembly.
If you have a wireless Photoelectric Obstruction Sensor System, disable it while programming the Wireless Wall Station to the Motor Head.
Do not press any button on the Wireless Wall Station until instructed.
Remove paper strip from battery compartment.
Changing Wireless Wall Station Code:
1. Press and hold the LIGHT button on the Wireless Wall Station. The Green LED (light) will flash once and then turn off.
2. Continue to hold the LIGHT button until the Green LED begins to flash (appox. 10 seconds).
3. When the Green LED flashes, immediately release the LIGHT button and then immediately press and hold the LIGHT button again. The Green LED will now come on steady.
4. Continue to hold the LIGHT button until the Green LED begins to flash (approx. 5 seconds).
5. When the Green LED flashes, immediately release the button.
6. The code fro this Wireless Wall Station has now been changed to a new randomly generated code. Do not press any buttons on the Wireless Wall Station again until instructed in "Programming Section".
7. You must now re-program this Wireless Wall Station to the motor head unit.
1. remove paper strip from battery compartment.
2. Programming the wireless Wall station into the Wayne-Dalton motor head assembly is accomplished by depressing the PROGRAM SW push-button located on the motor head head assembly. this will cause the Motor Head PROGRAM STATUS LED to light and remain lit for one minute, indicating that the receiver is ready to receive the Wireless Wall Station transmitter code signal and set the security code.
3. While the Motor Head PROGRAM STATUS LED is lit, depress the "UP-DOWN" push-button on the Wireless Wall Station. The Motor Head PROGRAM STATUS LED will turn off, indicating that it has completed programming the Wireless Wall Station.
If you are unsuccessful in programming the Wireless Wall Station to the motor head unit or if the UP-DOWN button does not operate the door, you must change the Wireless Wall Station's code. (see changing wireless wall station code).
When the Wireless Wall Station does not perform any function, a low battery condition is occurring. To change batteries perform the following.
A. Remove all three AA batteries and properly dispose.
B. Replace with three new AA batteries, per illustration inside the Wall Station case.
garage-door-openers.us - Owned by 1st Garage Door Openers, Inc., an independent family owned and operated business serving the Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Industry since 1981. Providing excellent customer service and assistance for over 25 years. We are a discount reseller of garage door opener remotes, repair parts, keyless entry and gate operator controls for your home, business, or gated community. We carry parts for the following garage door openers Lift-Master, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Access Master, Sears Best Craftsman, Sears Automatic Door Opener, Master Mechanic, Security +, Formula 1, Garage Master, Billion Code, LiftMaster Professional, Estate Series, Premium Series, Contractor Series, Power Driver, Whisper Drive, Genie, Alliance, Norelco, Blue-Max, Lift-A-Door, Pro Max, Aladdin, Hercules, Stealth, Excelerator, Intellicode, Genie Pro, OverDrive, Python 2, Signature, Phantom, Legacy, Medallion, CodeDodger, Overhead Door, Genie Shop Vac, Stanley, Vemco, Quiet Glide, SecureCode, Lightmaker, Innovative Products, Whistler, U-Install, Popular Mechanics, Allister, Allstar, Pulsar, MVP, Challenger, GTO, All-O-Matic, Electrolift, Westinghouse, AM/11, Linear, Access Pro, Moore-O-Matic, MegaCode, Delta 3, MultiCode, Heddolf, ESP Micom, Intercontinental Dynamics, Crusader, Wayne Dalton, iDrive, Door Master, Quantum, Classic Drive, Tec Key, Martec, Monarch, Telectron and other garage door openers, and gate operators. All mentioned brand names of Garage Door openers, Garage Door opener receivers and Gate operator devices are registered trade names and trademarks of the respective entities and are only used for reference.
Copyright © 2018 garage-door-openers.us No part of this site can be reproduced in any form or by any means, photocopying, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of 1st Garage Door Openers Inc.