Genie garage door openers and OverHead door garage door openers programming.
GENIE MINI REMOTE
MAT90 ( 12 Switch & 390 frequency)
************* WARNING *************
Moving Door can cause serious injury or death.
· DO NOT install transmitter unless the door operator’s safety reverse works as required by the door operator’s manual.
· Wall control must be mounted in sight of door, at least 5 feet above floor and clear of moving door parts.
· Keep people clear of opening while door is moving.
· DO NOT allow children to play with the transmitter or door operator.
If safety reverse does not work properly:
· Close door then disconnect operator using the manual release handle.
· DO NOT use transmitter or door operator.
· Refer to Door and Door Operators Owner’s Manuals before attempting any repairs.
Electrical Shock can cause serious injury or death.
· Power cord must be unplugged before attaching any wires,
· Be sure wire ends do not touch each other or other terminals.
If you have questions or if you need a manual, contact the distributor or manufacturer of the operator.
MAT – 90 DOOR OPENER REMOTE CONTROLLER
NOTICE: THIS REMOTE CONTROLLER MUST HAVE ITS INTERNAL CODE SWITCHES SET TO BE IDENTICAL TO THOSE IN YOUR OPENER BEFORE IT WILL WORK.
Your code block with dip switches can be found where you see the antenna wire hanging from the motor head (you may have to take the lens cover off). If antenna wire is not hanging from motor head then you have an external receiver which is a black box approx. 6" x 2" mounted somewhere in the garage with a antenna wire hanging from it (pop off cover to find code block with dip switches).
(This private code makes it possible for your remote controller to operate your door but not your neighbor’s. It also prevents his controller form operating your door.)
HOW TO SET YOUR PERSONAL ACCESS CODE
1. Put the edge of a coin in the slot to separate the front from the back of the controller and pry open the case to expose the twelve code switches.
2. Using the tip of a ballpoint pen as a tool set these code switches to the same positions as those in the original controller. NOTE: If your original controller had punch-out keys instead of switches, then set the switches in your new controller to the OFF or DOWN position to correspond with the keys which were punched out in the original controller. (Slide the switch actuator tab completely from one end of the slot to the other to change switch settings.)
3. If the original controller is not available, you may obtain the correct positions from the receiver code switches at the door opener power unit (motor head) Close the garage door and disconnect the electrical power from the door opener. If the door opener has a front lens, remove it to expose the switches.)
4. Copy the settings of these receiver switches as specified in Step 2 being careful to match the switch numbers.
5. Snap the controller case together, replace the door opener lens, and reconnect electrical power to the door opener.
garage-door-openers.us - Owned by 1st Garage Door Openers, Inc., an independent family owned and operated business serving the Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Industry since 1981. Providing excellent customer service and assistance for over 25 years. We are a discount reseller of garage door opener remotes, repair parts, keyless entry and gate operator controls for your home, business, or gated community. We carry parts for the following garage door openers Lift-Master, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Access Master, Sears Best Craftsman, Sears Automatic Door Opener, Master Mechanic, Security +, Formula 1, Garage Master, Billion Code, LiftMaster Professional, Estate Series, Premium Series, Contractor Series, Power Driver, Whisper Drive, Genie, Alliance, Norelco, Blue-Max, Lift-A-Door, Pro Max, Aladdin, Hercules, Stealth, Excelerator, Intellicode, Genie Pro, OverDrive, Python 2, Signature, Phantom, Legacy, Medallion, CodeDodger, Overhead Door, Genie Shop Vac, Stanley, Vemco, Quiet Glide, SecureCode, Lightmaker, Innovative Products, Whistler, U-Install, Popular Mechanics, Allister, Allstar, Pulsar, MVP, Challenger, GTO, All-O-Matic, Electrolift, Westinghouse, AM/11, Linear, Access Pro, Moore-O-Matic, MegaCode, Delta 3, MultiCode, Heddolf, ESP Micom, Intercontinental Dynamics, Crusader, Wayne Dalton, iDrive, Door Master, Quantum, Classic Drive, Tec Key, Martec, Monarch, Telectron and other garage door openers, and gate operators. All mentioned brand names of Garage Door openers, Garage Door opener receivers and Gate operator devices are registered trade names and trademarks of the respective entities and are only used for reference.
Copyright © 2017 garage-door-openers.us No part of this site can be reproduced in any form or by any means, photocopying, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of 1st Garage Door Openers Inc.