Genie Garage Door Openers and Overhead Door Garage Door Openers How To Program Garage Door Keypad
NEW STYLE COOL GREY
GWKIC, GWKP, ACSD1G
PROGRAM KEYPAD BEFORE MOUNTING
************* WARNING *************
Moving Door can cause serious injury or death.
· DO NOT install transmitter unless the door operator’s safety reverse works as required by the door operator’s manual.
· Wall control must be mounted in sight of door, at least 5 feet above floor and clear of moving door parts.
· Keep people clear of opening while door is moving.
· DO NOT allow children to play with the transmitter or door operator.
If safety reverse does not work properly:
· Close door then disconnect operator using the manual release handle.
· DO NOT use transmitter or door operator.
· Refer to Door and Door Operators Owner’s Manuals before attempting any repairs.
Electrical Shock can cause serious injury or death.
· Power cord must be unplugged before attaching any wires,
· Be sure wire ends do not touch each other or other terminals.
If you have questions or if you need a manual, contact the distributor or manufacturer of the operator.
1. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: For convenience in programming you may wish to install Wireless Keypad after Basic Programming of Wireless Keypad and Garage Door Operator(s) is completed.
· Mount keypad (mounting screws located inside battery compartment.
· Slide off battery cover and remove battery.
· Mark two holes by tapping a small nail through screw holes on keypad. Drill 1/16’ pilot holes then fasten with #6 screws enclosed. Replace Keypad cover.
· Replace battery and slide battery cover back into place.
Section 1 - Programming for One Door Opener
Step 1 - Activate programming mode.
Step 2 - Programming One Door Openers
Step 3 - Operating One Door Opener
NOTE: If the Door does not move, check the red LED on the keypad. If the LED is blinking rapidly, the PIN was entered incorrectly. After the LED stops blinking, re-enter your PIN and try again.
Any Keypad button will control the door for 30 seconds after the door starts moving.
Rapid blinking of the red LED indicates an error. After a few seconds the LED will turn off. Start over.
Section 2 - Programming for 2 or 3 Door Openers
Step 1 - Activate programming mode.
Step 2 - Programming for Multiple Door Openers
Step 3 - Programming Door Openers
Repeat Step 3 for each Door Opener. Each Door Opener must be programmed to receive the signal from the Wireless Keypad.
Step 4 - Operating 2 or 3 Door Openers
Section 3 - Additional Operations
FORGOT YOUR PIN or CHANGING YOUR PIN
Using a Temporary PIN
NOTE: DO NOT reprogram the door openers - Temporary PIN remains active until the next time your normal PIN is entered.
garage-door-openers.us - Owned by 1st Garage Door Openers, Inc., an independent family owned and operated business serving the Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Industry since 1981. Providing excellent customer service and assistance for over 25 years. We are a discount reseller of garage door opener remotes, repair parts, keyless entry and gate operator controls for your home, business, or gated community. We carry parts for the following garage door openers Lift-Master, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Access Master, Sears Best Craftsman, Sears Automatic Door Opener, Master Mechanic, Security +, Formula 1, Garage Master, Billion Code, LiftMaster Professional, Estate Series, Premium Series, Contractor Series, Power Driver, Whisper Drive, Genie, Alliance, Norelco, Blue-Max, Lift-A-Door, Pro Max, Aladdin, Hercules, Stealth, Excelerator, Intellicode, Genie Pro, OverDrive, Python 2, Signature, Phantom, Legacy, Medallion, CodeDodger, Overhead Door, Genie Shop Vac, Stanley, Vemco, Quiet Glide, SecureCode, Lightmaker, Innovative Products, Whistler, U-Install, Popular Mechanics, Allister, Allstar, Pulsar, MVP, Challenger, GTO, All-O-Matic, Electrolift, Westinghouse, AM/11, Linear, Access Pro, Moore-O-Matic, MegaCode, Delta 3, MultiCode, Heddolf, ESP Micom, Intercontinental Dynamics, Crusader, Wayne Dalton, iDrive, Door Master, Quantum, Classic Drive, Tec Key, Martec, Monarch, Telectron and other garage door openers, and gate operators. All mentioned brand names of Garage Door openers, Garage Door opener receivers and Gate operator devices are registered trade names and trademarks of the respective entities and are only used for reference.
Copyright © 2017 garage-door-openers.us No part of this site can be reproduced in any form or by any means, photocopying, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of 1st Garage Door Openers Inc.