Genie garage door opener Intellicode remote control and OverHead garage door remote control how to program instructions
INTELLICODE SERIES II TRANSMITTER
G2T-1, G2T-2, G2T-3, GIT-1, GIT-2, GIT-3, GIT390-4, GICT390-1, GICT390-4, GIFT390-1
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
USE ONLY WITH SERIES II ELECTRONICS.
Older Transmitters and Receivers will not work with the new electronics. There are no Security Code Switches inside Door Operators, Transmitters and Receivers.
************* WARNING *************
Moving Door can cause serious injury or death.
· DO NOT install transmitter unless the door operator’s safety reverse works as required by the door operator’s manual.
· Wall control must be mounted in sight of door, at least 5 feet above floor and clear of moving door parts.
· Keep people clear of opening while door is moving.
· DO NOT allow children to play with the transmitter or door operator.
If safety reverse does not work properly:
· Close door then disconnect operator using the manual release handle.
· DO NOT use transmitter or door operator.
· Refer to Door and Door Operators Owner’s Manuals before attempting any repairs.
Electrical Shock can cause serious injury or death.
· Power cord must be unplugged before attaching any wires,
· Be sure wire ends do not touch each other or other terminals.
If you have questions or if you need a manual, contact the distributor or manufacturer of the operator.
A different Transmitter Code is set at the factory for each SERIES II INTELLICODE Transmitter.
2. TO PROGRAM THE RECEIVER
· Locate the Learn Code Button and Radio Signal Indicator on the Power Head Receiver of your Door Operator. This can be found where you see the antenna wire hanging from the motor head (you may have to take the lens cover off). If antenna wire is not hanging from motor head then you have an external receiver which is a black box approx. 6" x 2" mounted somewhere in the garage with a antenna wire hanging from it (pop off cover to find Learn Code Button).
· Press and release the Learn Code Button. The Radio Signal Indicator will blink approximately 2 times per second.
· Press the Transmitter Button once within 30 seconds. The Radio Signal Indicator stays lit – SOLID.
· Press the Transmitter Button once within 30 seconds. The Radio Signal Indicator will go out ( the Transmitter Code ins now stored in memory).
NOTE: If a second Transmitter Code is not confirmed within 30 seconds or if a different Transmitter Code is sent, the Radio Signal Indicator will blink approximately 4 times per second, then programming will stop. If programming stops, repeat all steps again.
· Repeat all steps for each Transmitter, Wireless Keypad or other access device to be learned.
NOTE: A maximum of 7 Transmitter, Wireless Keypad and other access device Codes can be stored in Receiver Memory. If a Transmitter becomes lost or if you want to delete a Transmitter, Wireless Keypad or other access device, proceed to ERASING ALL RECEIVER MEMORY.
NOTE: If you are replacing a lost or stolen Transmitter: (1) Erase ALL Transmitter Codes from the Receiver memory. (2) Reprogram the Receiver with the remaining Transmitters Codes.
3. MULTI-BUTTON TRANSMITTERS
NOTE: Only ONE button of a Multi-Button Transmitter can be programmed into a single Receiver. The other buttons are to control other Door Operators.
4. ERASING ALL RECEIVER MEMORY
· Press and HOLD the Learn Code Button for 10 seconds or until Radio Signal Indicator goes out.
· ALL TRANSMITTER CODES ARE ERASED FROM RECEIVER MEMORY.
· Reprogram the Receiver with the remaining Transmitter Codes by repeating all steps in number 2.
5. BATTERY / VISOR CLIP INSTALLATION
· Turn Transmitter upside down.
· Battery replacement (your Transmitter in battery powered). Gently push straight IN on tab (slot) with a coin or small screwdriver. Battery cover snaps open.
· Install new battery in same position. Press battery cover until it snaps back in place.
· ATTACH VISOR CLIP to Transmitter. Slide Visor Clip into back of case until it snaps into place.
6. TRANSMITTER OPERATION
· Point Transmitter at the garage door and press the button. Door will move.
· Press the Transmitter Button again and the door will stop.
· Press the Transmitter Button again and the door will move the other way. The door automatically stops at the end of the open or close cycle.
garage-door-openers.us - Owned by 1st Garage Door Openers, Inc., an independent family owned and operated business serving the Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Industry since 1981. Providing excellent customer service and assistance for over 25 years. We are a discount reseller of garage door opener remotes, repair parts, keyless entry and gate operator controls for your home, business, or gated community. We carry parts for the following garage door openers Lift-Master, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Access Master, Sears Best Craftsman, Sears Automatic Door Opener, Master Mechanic, Security +, Formula 1, Garage Master, Billion Code, LiftMaster Professional, Estate Series, Premium Series, Contractor Series, Power Driver, Whisper Drive, Genie, Alliance, Norelco, Blue-Max, Lift-A-Door, Pro Max, Aladdin, Hercules, Stealth, Excelerator, Intellicode, Genie Pro, OverDrive, Python 2, Signature, Phantom, Legacy, Medallion, CodeDodger, Overhead Door, Genie Shop Vac, Stanley, Vemco, Quiet Glide, SecureCode, Lightmaker, Innovative Products, Whistler, U-Install, Popular Mechanics, Allister, Allstar, Pulsar, MVP, Challenger, GTO, All-O-Matic, Electrolift, Westinghouse, AM/11, Linear, Access Pro, Moore-O-Matic, MegaCode, Delta 3, MultiCode, Heddolf, ESP Micom, Intercontinental Dynamics, Crusader, Wayne Dalton, iDrive, Door Master, Quantum, Classic Drive, Tec Key, Martec, Monarch, Telectron and other garage door openers, and gate operators. All mentioned brand names of Garage Door openers, Garage Door opener receivers and Gate operator devices are registered trade names and trademarks of the respective entities and are only used for reference.
Copyright © 2017 garage-door-openers.us No part of this site can be reproduced in any form or by any means, photocopying, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of 1st Garage Door Openers Inc.