Garage door opener keypad 66LM for Sears, Access Master, Chamberlain, LiftMaster garage door openers manufactured 1993 thru 1997 and a green learn button.
WIRELESS KEYLESS ENTRY SERIES 740 AND 66
FEATURES OF THE KEYPAD TRANSMITTER
Personalized Code: Up to 10,000 possible combinations. Codes can easily be changes if desired.
Operation: Opener activates when 4-code digits and ENTER button are pressed.
The Keypad Transmitter will open and close the door even if the Door control Lock Switch feature is ON.
If wrong numbers are accidentally pressed, correction can be made immediately. The Enter key will transmit only the last four digits.
The keypad will blink for 15 seconds after the code is transmitted. During that time you can STOP or REVERSE door travel just by pressing the ENTER key.
The keypad transmitter can be used with garage door opener receivers having a yellow, gray, white or green “learn” button.
Setting the Code:
1. Press and release the “learn” button on motor unit. This can be found where you see the antenna wire hanging from the motor head (you may have to take the lens cover off). If antenna wire is not hanging from motor head then you have an external receiver which is a black box approx. 6" x 2" mounted somewhere in the garage with a antenna wire hanging from it (pop off cover to find Learn Code Button). The learn indicator light will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
2. Within 30 seconds, enter a four-digit personal identification number (PIN) of your choice on the keypad. Then press and hold the ENTER button.
3. Release the button when the motor unit lights blink. It has learned the code. If light bulbs are not installed, two clicks will be heard.
************* WARNING *************
Moving Door can cause serious injury or death.
· DO NOT install transmitter unless the door operator’s safety reverse works as required by the door operator’s manual.
· Wall control must be mounted in sight of door, at least 5 feet above floor and clear of moving door parts.
· Keep people clear of opening while door is moving.
· DO NOT allow children to play with the transmitter or door operator.
If safety reverse does not work properly:
Close door then disconnect operator using the manual release handle.
· DO NOT use transmitter or door operator.
· Refer to Door and Door Operators Owner’s Manuals before attempting any repairs.
Electrical Shock can cause serious injury or death.
· Power cord must be unplugged before attaching any wires,
· Be sure wire ends do not touch each other or other terminals.
If you have questions or if you need a manual, contact the distributor or manufacturer of the operator.
The Keyless Entry Battery:
The 12-volt battery should produce power for at least one year. Replace when the keypad illumination becomes dim.
Dispose of old batteries properly.
Open the keypad cover and remove the battery compartment screw. Take out the battery. Note the battery polarity as marked on compartment.
Follow the installation instructions described below.
1. Center the keypad at eye level against the selected location on garage exterior as shown.
NOTE: For a one-piece door on a brick, stone or aluminum sided garage, use an optional location as the door swings up and out.
2. Hold keypad firmly with cover half open so both the top and bottom-mounting holes are visible. Use a punch to mark each hole. Drill two 1/8” pilot holes. Fasten securely with screws provided.
3. Insert the plug provided into the top hole to cover the fastening screw. Return the battery, being sure to observe polarity. Re-fasten compartment cover.
garage-door-openers.us - Owned by 1st Garage Door Openers, Inc., an independent family owned and operated business serving the Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Industry since 1981. Providing excellent customer service and assistance for over 25 years. We are a discount reseller of garage door opener remotes, repair parts, keyless entry and gate operator controls for your home, business, or gated community. We carry parts for the following garage door openers Lift-Master, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Access Master, Sears Best Craftsman, Sears Automatic Door Opener, Master Mechanic, Security +, Formula 1, Garage Master, Billion Code, LiftMaster Professional, Estate Series, Premium Series, Contractor Series, Power Driver, Whisper Drive, Genie, Alliance, Norelco, Blue-Max, Lift-A-Door, Pro Max, Aladdin, Hercules, Stealth, Excelerator, Intellicode, Genie Pro, OverDrive, Python 2, Signature, Phantom, Legacy, Medallion, CodeDodger, Overhead Door, Genie Shop Vac, Stanley, Vemco, Quiet Glide, SecureCode, Lightmaker, Innovative Products, Whistler, U-Install, Popular Mechanics, Allister, Allstar, Pulsar, MVP, Challenger, GTO, All-O-Matic, Electrolift, Westinghouse, AM/11, Linear, Access Pro, Moore-O-Matic, MegaCode, Delta 3, MultiCode, Heddolf, ESP Micom, Intercontinental Dynamics, Crusader, Wayne Dalton, iDrive, Door Master, Quantum, Classic Drive, Tec Key, Martec, Monarch, Telectron and other garage door openers, and gate operators. All mentioned brand names of Garage Door openers, Garage Door opener receivers and Gate operator devices are registered trade names and trademarks of the respective entities and are only used for reference.
Copyright © 2017 garage-door-openers.us No part of this site can be reproduced in any form or by any means, photocopying, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of 1st Garage Door Openers Inc.